What differentiates her from ordinary coaches is her ability to think strategically due to her remarkable background AND she produces results.
• LOU DOBBS said: "Arlene YOU are a true PROFESSIONAL and YOU know how to teach it!"
Arlene will show you exactly how to Distinguish Yourself From The Competition - at an interview, a networking event, a job fair.
• Arlene has helped CFOs, Corporate Presidents, a range of executives, a reigning Miss Universe, recent university graduates and inner-city teens clarify and achieve their objectives. Clients include a former US Chief of Protocol, lawyers, physicians, executives, Millennials and those who sought her guidance in re-inventing themselves. Neiman Marcus, American Airlines, Staples, Parents Magazine, Appeal of Conscience Foundation and....are some of her corporate clients.
• Arlene, the Career and Life Coach formerly wrote a weekly column on Professionalism in "The New York Post", "Ask Arlene" . She also contributed Business Tips to Forbes on Line. She has contributed to The Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Crains NY Business, Dallas Morning News and..... The Harvard Business School Bulletin. She has been interviewed for "tips, tools and savvy" on numerous radio and television programs including Lou Dobbs and Geraldo Rivera.
What can Arlene B. Isaacs do for you?
• Are you interested in the Professional Development of your Management team?
• Do you want your people to be effective ambassadors for your company, opening doors to opportunity.