What differentiates her from ordinary coaches is her ability to think strategically due to her remarkable background.
• Arlene has been called upon for her expertise in marketing people and
products. Clients include a former US Chief of Protocol, Neiman Marcus, American Airlines, Staples, Parents Magazine, Appeal of Conscience Foundation and....
• Arlene has helped CFOs, Corporate Presidents, a range of executives, a reigning Miss Universe, recent university graduates and inner-city teens clarify and achieve their objectives.
• As a concerned citizen, Arlene donates her time working with at-risk youth, helping them to Stand Out NOT Strike Out through her non-profit organization: "Respectful Communication, Inc."
• Arlene, the Career and Life Coach formerly wrote a weekly column on Professionalism in "The New York Post", "Ask Arlene"
•As a journalist she has been on the front line reporting on a civil war, earthquakes and global peace conferences and has contributed to The Wall Street Journal, NY Times, Crains NY Business, Dallas Morning News and.....
What can Arlene B. Isaacs do for you?
IMPROVE LEADERSHIP SKILLS:
•Do you want to maximize the harmony and productivity of a multi-generational, multi-cultural workplace?
• Are you interested in the Professional Development of your Management team?
• Do you want your people to be effective ambassadors for your company, opening doors to opportunity.
• Identify the obstacles preventing your promotion, the career you yearn for, the relationships that bring you fulfillment.
• Create a plan of action that will clear your path to success.
• Provide on-going support to keep you on track.
• Produce results that allow you to take pride in your achievements.
• Learn how to Get Your Foot in the Door and Out of Your Mouth.
• Discover what YOU want to do with your life.
• Discover how to end each day with a sense of accomplishment.
• Learn how to create fulfilling relationships.
• Learn how to make it EASY and PLEASURABLE for other people to help you succeed.